I’m a blogger. I can’t take gifts or money without disclosing it.
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation via affiliate links.
• I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites.
• I wont promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will either know about it or not. What I’m trying to say is that I don’t write fake reviews so I’m not going to pretend to love something when in actuality I think it’s the worst thing ever.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. (Obviously.)
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This blog is written and edited by me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.